Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shodate (Macam Tak Biasa Pulak)

I just loved the way I abandon my blog then randomly 'membebel' at the end of month about how many entry I managed to post.

Well this is just the random thought to fill in before I publish next entry only God know when.

-Trying and still trying to watch Episode 4 of 1 Litre of Tears. But still got no any chances to watch it. Blame Sims 3 for this! And yes I don't use tissue but towel instead. 

Maybe, maybe lah I will write a 'short' review and my opinion about this Drama and how it can affect my perception about life. ah! I also need to post a special entry tribute for Horlicks Mcflurry! I'm soo busy. =(

2 comments:

star said...

nk komen ke tak..komen jela..
kami mahu entri bergambar! =P

cEro said...

Aku dah tengok 1 Litre of Tears, mmg perception about life terus bertukar..
Tapi bertahan hanya selama seminggu, aku kembali menjadi aku yang sama..hmmmm